TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Consideration will be given to all applicants. Admission to the school is at the discretion of the Principal or person delegated in the absence of the Principal.
- No student shall be precluded on the basis of race, colour, gender, religion or creed.
- Students, who are more than two years than the average age of their grade, will not be considered for enrollment.
- Parents/guardians are requested to provide information on known disabilities of the students.
- Applicants must possess the required level of competence to cope with the school’s curriculum. The school reserves the right to conduct a scholastic assessment prior to admitting the applicant. Should a scholastic assessment be required, this will be at the parents’ expense.
- Applications will not be considered unless all the required documentation and information is provided.
- Parent/Guardian acceptance of the Terms of Admission of Mountain Cambridge School provides prior permission to the Headmaster to arrange random drug tests at his/her discretion.
- The following regarding finances is important; on processing the application, the school may undertake a credit check and the school may deem it necessary to refuse acceptance or to charge an additional term’s school fees to be held as a deposit and used in the event of a non-payment of school fees.