The Music Programme at MCS follows the Cambridge Primary Music Curriculum. The Cambridge Primary Music, assist learners to:
- cultivate a joy of music through participating in meaningful and enjoyable experiences
- develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to think and contribute as musicians
- collaborate with others in purposeful and expressive ways through singing and playing instruments
- nurture individual and collective creativity
- use their growing knowledge to explore and generate music that is unique, valuable and relevant.
The Cambridge approach encourages learners to be responsible, innovative, confident, engaged and reflective.