SCHOOL FEES 2020
|LEVEL||ANNUALLY||TERMLY x 3
|MONTHLY x 10
Jan – Oct
|Grade 000||R 31 070||R 10 355||R 3 185|
|Grade 00||R 41 645||R 13 880||R 4 270|
*Gr 000 to Gr 1 tuition fees include Play ball & Manners4Minors fees
The following discounts apply:
5%Sibling Discount for 2nd child and 10% Sibling Discount for 3rd child
7% Discount if Fees are paid annually in advance before 30th November
5% Discount if Fees are paid annually in advance before 31st January
Non-Refundable Acceptance Fees
Primary School R 3,500.00 – Once off Per Registration
High School R 5 000.00 – Once off Per Registration
Annual Payments (Each year)
Pre-Primary – Grade 7: Annual Registration Fee R 1 100
Pre-Primary – Grade 7: Classroom Resource Fee R 1 400
Grade R – Grade 7 – Computer Levy R 800
Subtotal: R 3 300
School fees are compulsory and are payable strictly in advance. The following methods of payment are available:
1. Annual tuition fees paid in full by the end of November for the following year: discounted by 7%
2. Annual tuition fees paid in full on the 31st January: discounted by 5%
3. Monthly tuition fees: due and payable on the first of every month over a 10 month period (Jan – Oct).
4. Termly tuition fees: due and payable on the first day of January, May and September.
5. A full term’s notice, in writing, or the equivalent fee in lieu thereof is required prior to the withdrawal of a pupil.
6. All tours, school excursions and theatre outings are payable when advised of the event.
7. The above School Fees EXCLUDE Cambridge external exams, some text books, stationery packs and private extra-murals. (The Cambridge External Exam Fees are quoted in £’s and are payable on exam registration at the rate of exchange.)
The Mountain Cottage School
Account Number: 1469021153
Branch Code: 187646
NB! Proof of payment to: email@example.com
Reference on Payment: Oldest child in MCS’s name and surname