*Gr 000 to Gr 1 tuition fees include Play Ball & Manners4Minors fees
The following discounts apply:
5% Sibling Discount for 2nd child and 10% Sibling Discount for 3rd child
7% Discount if Fees are paid annually in advance before 30th November
5% Discount if Fees are paid annually in advance before 31st January
Non-Refundable Acceptance Fees
Pre-Primary School R 3,500.00 – Once off Per Registration
Primary School R 3,500.00 – Once off Per Registration
High School R 5 000.00 – Once off Per Registration
Annual Payments (Each year):
Pre-Primary – Grade 7: Annual Registration Fee R 1 360
Pre-Primary – Grade 7: Classroom Resource Fee R 1 725
Grade R – Grade 7 – Computer Levy R 990
Subtotal: R 4 075
School fees are compulsory and are payable strictly in advance. The following methods of payment are available:
- Annual tuition fees paid in full by the end of November for the following year: discounted by 7%
- Annual tuition fees paid in full on the 31st January: discounted by 5%
- Monthly tuition fees: due and payable on the first of every month over a 10 month period (Jan – Oct).
- Termly tuition fees: due and payable on the first day of January, May and September.
- A full term’s notice, in writing, or the equivalent fee in lieu thereof is required prior to the withdrawal of a pupil.
- All tours, school excursions and theatre outings are payable when advised of the event.
- The above School Fees EXCLUDE Cambridge external exams, some text books, stationery packs and private extra-murals. (The Cambridge External Exam Fees are quoted in £’s and are payable on exam registration at the rate of exchange.)
Account holder: The Mountain Cottage School
Account Number: 1469021153
Bank: Nedbank Brits
Branch Code: 187646
NB! Proof of payment to: email@example.com
Reference on Payment: Oldest child in MCS’s name and surname