If you would like to enroll your child at The Mountain Cambridge School, you need to fill out an application form, which can be downloaded from the website or obtained from the school secretary when visiting the school by appointment. It is advisable to apply for admission as far in advance as possible to avoid disappointment.
Upon receipt of your application form and fee payment, you will receive acknowledgment.
Submission of an application form does not imply automatic acceptance for your child. Although the date of application orders the waiting list, special consideration is given to siblings.
Once you have received confirmation of your application, you will be required to accept the school’s Conditions of Admission and Code of Conduct.
A parent or legal guardian applying for registration of a pupil must fill in an application form, pay the necessary non-refundable application fee (R300) and furnish The Mountain Cambridge School with the following documents:
- 2 ID photos
- Copy of the child’s birth certificate
- Copies of the parents’/ guardians’ IDs or passport
- Proof of residence i.e. utility bill
- Proof of Income i.e. copy of payslip
- Most recent school report and most recent therapeutic reports where applicable
- Study permit where applicable
- Proof of payment of the application fee of R300